International Sales Best PracticesMarch 7, 2011 3:23 pm
Real estate project marketing can really benefit from the use of a CRM database. I have written before on the tracking technology that is available to provide the transparency needed for qualified lead generation. In this post I wanted to share some of the best practices we have incorporated across emerging real estate markets. It has been my experience that you can really benefit from leveraging CRM in emerging real estate markets because less of your competitors are using it. Overall, the benefits CRM have to offer are the ability to manage more relationships by updating your conversations with people in the CRM database. If you get it out of your head and set next step reminders your relationships will definitely appreciate it. Below are some best practices we hope will increase sales for you:
1. Start by logging in and staying logged in
2. Install mobile applications affiliated with your CRM to stay connected
3. Record your activities and always schedule next steps
4. Have your sales funnel report open during meetings > shows how many opportunities, where they are in the sales stage and how much it is worth. This will help you easily identify where you need the most help.
5. Use email templates to save time
6. Garbage in > Garbage out = Make sure you are putting the most meaningful information in there so the database is useful. Its only as good as the data in it.
7. Search for duplicate records so you don’t have the same person in the database twice
By following these best practices we believe you start to build a more valuable database for yourself and clients.
E360 provides real estate development marketing services across emerging real estate markets. We run across property for development as a result of the services we perform in North America, Central America and the Caribbean. Our real estate advisory services include research, capital modeling, marketing and sales for international property. We have $10 billion track record focused on real estate development consulting. Let us support you with market driven concepts.